Monday, November 2, 2009

71 days: Mid-Visa Application

I have to have a United Kingdom Visa to intern in London. That requires an application that could be a part-time job for a week or so. Right now, I'm about halfway through that process.

The online (easy) part is done. Now it's time to assemble all the random paperwork, my passport and an official transcript from Mizzou. Also, I have to travel to St. Louis for a Biometrix Finger Scan (a scan of my hand). Then I send off my application to the Consulate and nervously wait for it to be approved!

Once my Visa application is finished, then the fun begins:: packing! Maybe I should finish the semester and Finals first though...

Until next time,
-K

1 comment:

  1. Well hey there Sandra D! Wow this sounds like a big deal! I hope everything goes smoothly. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm going to keep checking up on you from time to time to see how London is. I can hardly wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete